This item is manufactured by leading u.S. Aftermarket vehicle components company, anderson composites.
Anderson composites specialise in carbon fibre, fibreglass and other composite car and 4×4 components. They produce a wide range of products for many ford mustang models. Anderson composites products are extremely high quality and are designed for both form and function – not only do you get components that look great, they also provide performance enhancements for your car as well (for example engine bay heat extraction).
- Carbon fiber “Skeleton” bonded to underside of carbon fibre bonnet – reduced weight
- Mesh screen is removable & paintable
- Mounts with oem hardware
- Bonnet pins strongly recommended for safety reasons
- Strongly recommend the use of a heat shield
- Includes roll of thermotec aluminium heat shield (normally $179rrp)
- Always carefully close a composite bonnet. Slamming or dropping the bonnet may cause it to crack
- Re-installing gas shocks/dampers/struts not suggested
- Modifications may be necessary for correct fitment of the o.E. Windshield washer spray nozzles and fluid lines as part of the normal installation process.
- It is highly recommended to use an automotive clear coat with uv inhibitors to prolong the life and finish of the product